Aujourd'hui c'est le


Tuesday 8 February 2011

Wed 9 Feb

Intro Kathryn - je t'en remercie!

Talkie Walkie activity (see post from last week)

Writing - last sentence suggestions

Support for writing: desk mats. Idea from Links into languages
French Mat Reverse
French Mat Front

Valentines

Your Posters

Reading to appreciate other cultures
I work on my own and with others to read and discuss simple texts in the language I am learning. I can share simple facts about features of life in some of the countries where the language I am learning is spoken.
MLAN 2-09a

I can choose and can read, on my own and with others, a variety of straightforward texts of different types, including non-fiction, short imaginative accounts, prose and poetry, which may have been adapted.
MLAN 2-10a


Vocab presentation from Jennifer. Je t'en remercie.

More on vocab presentation from Clare Seccombe

Pronunciation handouts - list and nasals

Using a bilingual dictionary - handout
Knowledge about Language
I can understand how a bilingual dictionary works and use it with support.
MLAN 2-11a


Mini books (see post from 2 Feb)

Resource Le Kiosque des écoliers lovely colourful, downloadable magazine for French for young children. Free!

If time: Adjectives - agree with the noun they qualify in gender and number

Assessment

No comments:

Post a Comment

If choosing "anonymous" profile, please remember to sign your comment!